Old November 1st 05, 06:07 AM

Default Wanted - - Old Gonset Communicator ll or lll aircraft radio

Hi,

I am looking for an old 1950s-1960s Gonset communicator ll or lll
aircraft radio in good physical condition for a display. It would be
nice if the receiver is working but it is OK it it doesn't. Email me
is you have one.

Thanks

Bill

http://SnowboardSex.com
-It's not what you think-

Old November 1st 05, 06:50 PM
Ed

I am looking for an old 1950s-1960s Gonset communicator ll or lll
aircraft radio in good physical condition for a display. It would be
nice if the receiver is working but it is OK it it doesn't. Email me
is you have one.

I don't recall any aircraft radios made by Gonset of the
Communicator II or III series. Can you provide a picture?

Ed

Old November 1st 05, 08:38 PM
Caveat Lector

Just FYI -- Gonset History and Photos which may help at URL's
http://www.ominous-valve.com/ba-mfrs.html#GONSET

http://www.rigpix.com/gonset/gonsetselect.htm

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

. 92.175...

Old November 1st 05, 09:59 PM
Ed

"Caveat Lector" wrote in news:mmQ9f.15962
$i%.4181@fed1read07:

Just FYI -- Gonset History and Photos which may help at URL's
http://www.ominous-valve.com/ba-mfrs.html#GONSET

http://www.rigpix.com/gonset/gonsetselect.htm

Yes, good info. Still, near as I can tell, Gonset was only a Ham
Radio manufacter?

Ed
Old November 1st 05, 10:17 PM
Caveat Lector

Not sure -- you can e-mail his son Bob Gonsett W6VR

At

Note the radios were with one T
While the family name is with 2 T's

Bob can explain that one -- vaguely I recall the logo only had room for 1 T

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

. 92.175...

Old November 2nd 05, 02:28 AM
COLIN LAMB

The II, III and IV all were made as aircraft models for the fixed base
operators (FBOs).

I have seen a II or III and I recall Fair Radio sold a bunch of the IVs.

Colin K7FM

Old November 2nd 05, 03:21 AM
Ed

The II, III and IV all were made as aircraft models for the fixed base
operators (FBOs).

I have seen a II or III and I recall Fair Radio sold a bunch of the IVs.

Colin K7FM

Thanks, Colin., I never saw their aircraft models.

Ed... down in Florence

Old November 2nd 05, 04:38 AM
COLIN LAMB

Ed - did you send all that rain this way

Colin in Newberg

Old November 2nd 05, 05:05 AM
Ed

Ed - did you send all that rain this way

Colin in Newberg

????? !!! I thought it was coming form your direction?

Ed :^)