Old November 3rd 05, 03:16 PM
Jim McShane

Default FS: Transmitting Type Tubes

I have accumulated a few transmitting types that
are really unfamiliar to me, as I specialize in audio
and guitar tubes. Rather than just let them sit, I'd
like to find them a good home. Most are JAN or
FAA designated, all are USA made.

I've priced them at about 1/2 of what the typical price
was that I could find on the web. I can't test most of
them, but all are guaranteed not to be D.O.A., or I'll
refund the price.

Here's the list - it's the quantity, then the tube number,
followed by the "web" price (mostly from RES or RF
Parts), then the selling price:

Qty. Type Web Price My
Price ea.

1 2K25 $25.00
$13.00

1 3E29 (829A) $14.00 $7.00

2 3B25 (new) $20.00 $10.00

2 3B25 (used?) $20.00 $6.00

3 4D21/4-125A $95.00 $50.00

1 5D21 $42.00
$21.00

1 705A $10.00
$5.00

3 815 $15.00
$8.00

1 826 $35.00
$18.00

2 829B $14.00
$7.00

2 832A $7.00
$4.00

1 8122 (used?) $225.00 $75.00

Drop me a note if you can use any of these tubes.
Thanks so much!

Jim McShane
Need Tubes? Got a H-K Citation (Pre) Amp?
Check http://pages.prodigy.net/jimmcshane
Repro knobs for Citation gear in stock!