Old November 6th 05, 10:23 PM
Robert Kubichek

Default 4 sale REVISED

Radio Specialty Model 1179-22-1 Repeater-----------------$ 50
Appears to be complete, minus crystals.
I have no way to verify operation.
Has 2 settable PL tones...
Outside of case is scuffed, but inside is very clean!
Repeater is in a wall mountable battleship gray cabinet,
that is 4" deep by 13.5" wide, by 21.5" tall, and is
around 30# in weight. It is a VHF base/repeater used by
the BLM out west...
It also has on the front cover, I-5YACC, then under it is
271, under that VHF REPEATER. There are a lot of FCC type
acceptance # all over inside, plus the maker, and maker's
partial address, and part # for transmitter, and receiver
sections.
NO documentation.

2 Kenwood TR-7950-----------------------------------EACH-$ 80
Each comes with mobile mount, and 1st sale gets the
packet adapter. Are in very good shape, but do not include
the TU-79 PL boards which are available at www.piexx.com
They will not come in original box, and if I do not have
the manual, I will photocopy, or pdf one (your choice)...

Standard C468A LNIB-------------------------------------$ 75

LinkXcel PS-141B 4 port KVM Switch with 4 cables---------$ 65
-Like New- This is the PS2/VGA model -No manual-

Pioneer DRM-602X Scsii cd changer that uses Pioneer------$ 15
audio cd carts.

2 IBM Thinkpad 350 laptops--------------------------EACH-$ 25
128M HD, 16M ram (max), Paper White LCD, loaded with
Dos 6.22 and WIN 3.11 .
Both need new batteries (MAIN/CMOS), the cases are scuffed,
and shows age. One has slight blemish on LCD...
Would be great for packet and programing older radios...
No manuals

All items will include manuals unless noted.
Shipping is NOT included on any item(s).

Pictures of some radios can be found at www.mantico.com/4sale.htm
I will have all items on line as soon as possible.

Robert Kubichek N9LVU
1502 South 10th. Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220-5706

4 sale REVISED Robert Kubichek Swap 1 May 9th 08 06:32 PM
4 sale REVISED Robert Kubichek Swap 0 August 30th 05 03:47 AM
4 sale REVISED Robert Kubichek Equipment 0 August 21st 05 08:02 PM
4 sale REVISED Robert Kubichek Swap 0 August 21st 05 08:02 PM
4 sale REVISED Robert Kubichek Equipment 0 August 15th 05 02:46 AM