Old November 7th 05, 02:11 AM

Default Antique Stromberg and Carlson set of Radios

Stromberg and Carlson set of Radios. Model 1101 series 13. The main
radio here in the auction is the black one. It is in good condition,
powers up tunes in AM local stations. Winner also receives the second
Stromberg which is in need of some restoration. I originally picked up
the second unit incase I needed parts for the main radio in the future.
Since Ive decided to part with one I'm including the second in this
auction. If the winner would rather just have the first working
Stromberg, I will ship that alone and reduce the s/h accordingly.
Shipping stated in this auction includes BOTH radios. Thanks