Old November 13th 05, 01:33 AM
Ritch

Default FS: VHF Repeater Antenna

FS: VHF Repeater Antenna
DB224-E
Omni, Exposed Dipole
Great Repeater Antenna
Its about a Year old.
To read info go to this site:
http://www.andrew.com/products/anten...a/DB224-E.aspx
At the Time I wanted a repeater antenna, I asked in the newsgroups
what is the best
antenna for repeater use. I got many replies to buy this antenna.
And it is a GREAT antenna. Not rusty at all. GREAT SHAPE!!!
I works and looks 100 PERCENT!!
Must be picked up in Essex County NJ
Its like new!
Price: 260.00 If you see it, You'll buy it.