Old November 15th 05, 09:32 PM
Steven Fritts

Default Need help with Swan 350

Hello All,
I picked up a really nice working Swan 350 at a hamfest this past
weekend. I bought it for nostalgic reasons as it was the kind of rig
my dad bought for me in 1965. I need info on how to fix the infamous
"Swan drift problem". Anyone have any websites I can go to get mods
for this rig including the drift fix?
Any help will be appreciated!

Steve W4SEF
Old November 16th 05, 12:00 AM
Paul

"Steven Fritts" wrote in message
Hello All,
I picked up a really nice working Swan 350 at a hamfest this past
weekend. I bought it for nostalgic reasons as it was the kind of rig
my dad bought for me in 1965. I need info on how to fix the infamous
"Swan drift problem". Anyone have any websites I can go to get mods
for this rig including the drift fix?
Any help will be appreciated!

Steve W4SEF

Steve,
If you get an answer to the drift problem, please share it with me.
Using a Swan gives true meaning to "chasing DX"! :-)
Tnx & 73,
Paul N5XMV

FS: Swan stuff Eugene Rippen Swap 1 September 7th 04 12:48 AM
FS: Swan WM-2000 Wattmeter and Parting Out Swan 500C Dave Hollander Boatanchors 0 September 29th 03 06:39 AM
FS: Swan WM-2000 Wattmeter and Parting Out Swan 500C Dave Hollander Equipment 0 September 29th 03 06:39 AM
FS: Swan WM-2000 Wattmeter and Parting Out Swan 500C Dave Hollander Swap 0 September 29th 03 06:39 AM