Old December 8th 05, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
AL G.

Default WTB: IC-735 or ...

Defective PA ok, I do not need more than 100-500mw Tx power.
Any problem will be considered. I can repair most problems if need to.
Prefer with CW filter and electronic keyer if possible. For use as 28mhz
I.F. to vhf-uhf xvrtr system.
Also consider TS-130S w/ CW filter.
Need SMALL xcvr for taking to hilltop use.
Details & price please "al"

Old December 13th 05, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Last Rebel

Just picked up your msg here and thought I would inquire upon any past
expereinces you have had with a 735 if any...a local ham has lost his
readout and speaker power,do you know of any common cold solder point
that opened up causing this,I am sure there was some report on this
problem in years past.Thanks Eric