Old December 9th 05, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Stan

Default FS Wacom 901 MHx Cavity Preselector Filter WP-4941-7941-2B

We have a number of Wacom Preselector filters available.These are four,
4 inch cavities mounted on a 19 inch rack panel. They are configured as
pairs and were designed to provide input filtering for diversity
receive in a NBPCS base station. They appear to be narrow, less than 1
MHZ wide and they also have a notch at 898 MHz. My guess is that they
would take a little power if you wanted to use them on transmit.They
have N connectors in and out. They are used but in good condition. They
would great in the 902 ham band or possibly ISP band. On might even be
able to retune them and make a duplexer for 900 MHz out of them. We are
selling them for $75.00 each plus shipping and packing from central
California. Photos of this and other 900 stuff located at
www.radioengineering.biz