Old December 16th 05, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Woody

Default FS: Misc radios, equip, etc.

Hey all,

Need to lighten the load, so I have some misc items for sale as follows:

Motorola
R2001D/HS service monitor.
Excellent condition, working properly.
Only thing I'd question is the external antenna jack, as I have to move the
antenna
sometimes to get the best signal. But that could just be my elbow connector.
It was never a problem, so I didn't bother with it.
Has an aftermarket muffin fan on back, the original died.
Display is super-bright, with very minimal burn-in here/there.
Complete with mic, user/service manuals on CD, duplex generator/duplexer
adapter, and probe.
$900 plus shipping.

Motorola
UHF Visar, set of 2 with newer style "seashell" smartcharger, 450-520MHz,
H05SDD9AA4DN [2001 model]
Excellent condition, used in a grade school. Has some light paint marks from
wall contacts.
Includes 2 radios, one good battery and one old slim battery, tall antennas,
2 belt clip holsters and dual rapid charger with cord.
Programmed to your specs.
$260 plus shipping.

Motorola
Spirit II handheld. 151.625, 'red dot' frequency. Squelch and Vol. knobs.
Single channel, 1 watt.
Very good condition with Ht1250 antenna. Includes battery and belt-clip, but
no charger.
$30 or trade, plus shipping.

Motorola
MTX810 with leather swivel holster, and charger. Best offer or trade.
Charger only for $20 plus shipping.

Motorola
SP50 DTMF fronts, with electronics, complete and ready to snap on any 10ch
standard/tall radio.
Brand new with instructions. $25 each. 8 available. Plus shipping.

May have some other misc items later on..
Prices and shipping are firm. Email if interested and thanks.
Randy

Old March 10th 09, 01:08 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
[...]