Old December 18th 05, 05:23 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.marketplace,alt.ham-radio.packet,rec.radio.swap
Steven W. Neumann

Default Toshiba Libretto 110 CT Mini Laptop with GPS

I have a Toshiba Libretto 110 CT for sale, it has Delorme Street Atlas 2004
Installed and comes with a Rand McNally GPS Unit that interfaces thru the
Serial Port and Keyboard PS2 Port. It has all of the USA on the HD so you're
never need to load just certain areas. Also Included is the following: SMC
EZ Connect 2.4 11 Mbps Wireless Card buss Adapter, US Robotics 33.6 PC Card
Modem, Speed Stream PCMCIA 10/100 Ethernet Card, and D-Link USB 2.0 Card. AC
Adapter & a Targus DC Auto or Aircraft Adapter, and mini-port expander which
gives you Serial and Parallel Port. I have used this mostly in the Shack,
but also some GPS work on trips. The serial port is nice for programming
radios. Nice Portable Package for the road. I am selling this as I now have
a laptop mount in the SUV and use my Full Size Laptop on the road. Battery
Is excellent. No dead Pixels.
Info:
The 110CT uses a very speedy 233MMX chip (one of the last older-class
Pentiums to be made thanks to a tight partnership between Toshiba and
Intel). Hard drive is a 4.3 GB hard drive. All other features: 7.1-inch TFT
active-matrix screen, built-in sound, two PC Card slots (both Card Bus
capable) and mini-port expander.
This Unit Has Win 98 SE Installed and Microsoft Office IE 6.0, Norton Anti
Virus, Win Zip, Yahoo IM, and will also do Video with a Logitech camera.(
not Included but have a Logitech 3000 web cam for $20.00 additional. All
drivers if you want to do a reinstall are available at the Toshiba website.
Asking 175.00 for all figure $10.00 shipping lower 48.