Old December 28th 05, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
JimBob

Default 45-watt UHF Micor Station Value?

I just received two UHF Micor Repeater stations, in cabinets w/power
supplies. What is the current swap-meet value of these?

Old December 28th 05, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Rich Osman N1OZ

depends on where you are in the country, but in Texas I'm seeing these
*not* sell at swaps for $75, so that's above the upper limit. 100 and
350 watt stations are going for ~$100. Nobody wants a rockbound radio
if they can avoid them.

--
Rich Osman, N1OZ
Rich Osman; POB 93167; Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport)
Old December 29th 05, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Daniel Hancock

I'm not usre Rich knows that you have REPEATER stations, not mobiles.
Those should bring in at least $200 each.
Good luck with them.

Dan N8DJP

Old December 29th 05, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Rich Osman N1OZ

Dan,

As I said in the original response, it "depends on where you are in the
country."

I understand that these are repeaters, and fairly low power at that.

With 110 watt analog MSF5000s going routinely for $400, why spend $200
on a Micor and another $100 on rocks?

Micor mobiles have been availble for the hauling the last few years,
both here and at Dayton. There were a lot used as tent "pegs" (deadmen)
and doorstops last year at Dayton.

Old December 29th 05, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Robert Kubichek

It depends on output power.

I have a service manual for em, pay the shipping, and you can have it...
Lotsa paper! 8-)

JimBob wrote:

I just received two UHF Micor Repeater stations, in cabinets w/power
supplies. What is the current swap-meet value of these?

--
Bob N9LVU