RadioBanter

-   -   Free: HR-2510 service manual (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/85288-free-hr-2510-service-manual.html)

Jeffrey Herman December 29th 05 08:48 PM

Free: HR-2510 service manual

I have a nice copy of the 55 page HR-2510 service manual.
Price schedule:
20 wpm Extra: free
13 wpm Advanced: $5
13 wpm General: $10
5 wpm Tech+: $15
5 wpm Novice: $20
5 wpm Extra: $25
5 wpm Advanced: $30
5 wpm General: $35
0 wpm Tech: $5,000.

(Buyer also pays postage -- about $4 via Priority Mail)

73,
Jeff KH6O
--
Chief Petty Officer, U.S. Coast Guard
Mathematics Lecturer, University of Hawaii System

Norm Mann December 30th 05 12:32 AM

HR-2510 service manual

"Jeffrey Herman" wrote in message
I have a nice copy of the 55 page HR-2510 service manual.
Price schedule:
20 wpm Extra: free
13 wpm Advanced: $5
13 wpm General: $10
5 wpm Tech+: $15
5 wpm Novice: $20
5 wpm Extra: $25
5 wpm Advanced: $30
5 wpm General: $35
0 wpm Tech: $5,000.

I don't think a 5 wpm Advanced exists. Wasn't Advanced class taken out of
the upgrade path when the 5 wpm classes were established?

-NM

December 30th 05 03:46 AM

HR-2510 service manual

Your Tax-Payer Dollars at Work....

Big Rich Soprano December 30th 05 07:16 PM

HR-2510 service manual

I don't think a 5 wpm Advanced exists. Wasn't Advanced class taken out of
the upgrade path when the 5 wpm classes were established?

I thought so too. My friend Jim can tell ya. He's as advanced as they
come...