Old December 29th 05, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Jeffrey Herman

Default Free: HR-2510 service manual

I have a nice copy of the 55 page HR-2510 service manual.
Price schedule:
20 wpm Extra: free
13 wpm Advanced: $5
13 wpm General: $10
5 wpm Tech+: $15
5 wpm Novice: $20
5 wpm Extra: $25
5 wpm Advanced: $30
5 wpm General: $35
0 wpm Tech: $5,000.

(Buyer also pays postage -- about $4 via Priority Mail)

73,
Jeff KH6O
--
Chief Petty Officer, U.S. Coast Guard
Mathematics Lecturer, University of Hawaii System
Old December 29th 05, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Hamguy

Default HR-2510 service manual

Would you take Paypal for the $5,000.00 ?

Old December 30th 05, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Norm Mann

"Jeffrey Herman" wrote in message
I have a nice copy of the 55 page HR-2510 service manual.
Price schedule:
20 wpm Extra: free
13 wpm Advanced: $5
13 wpm General: $10
5 wpm Tech+: $15
5 wpm Novice: $20
5 wpm Extra: $25
5 wpm Advanced: $30
5 wpm General: $35
0 wpm Tech: $5,000.

I don't think a 5 wpm Advanced exists. Wasn't Advanced class taken out of
the upgrade path when the 5 wpm classes were established?

-NM

Old December 30th 05, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Big Rich Soprano

I don't think a 5 wpm Advanced exists. Wasn't Advanced class taken out of
the upgrade path when the 5 wpm classes were established?

I thought so too. My friend Jim can tell ya. He's as advanced as they
come...

Service Manual for Motorola Spectra ... Dr. Anton T. Squeegee Equipment 1 February 18th 05 05:52 AM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
TS 440 Service manual Howard Equipment 2 November 24th 03 03:04 PM
TS 440 Service manual Howard Equipment 0 November 24th 03 06:20 AM