Old December 30th 05, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Demitri

Default Warren Gregoire and Associates LLC

Do not deal with these people!!!
I'm over 19 years HAM, my call sign is AK2P (ex UB5FBG, UR5FBG, ER5/UR5FBG)
I have Never seen such rude and dishonest people.......... They hang on me
with insults... don't pick up phone.... never call back... There are no men
to talk with....
Headsets what they sell is complete garbage. Waste of money.
Don't buy, don't support them.