Old January 1st 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
hogflyer

Default FS: DEAD PS-125 Icom supply.

Have Icom ps-125 dead. FET driver shorted output. Would be good
for parts.
Best offer. plus shipping.

reply to steve: "

thanks, and happy holidays to all, and to all great 06!

Old January 2nd 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Big Rich Soprano

How much are you looking to get for it? I could use the case and good
guts for a 60 amp supply i'm building. Reply to me he
rstekeur at joust.net Thanks... Rich
Old January 3rd 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
hogflyer

Rich, I had an offer just before xmas of 40$ and I was gonna ship it
for that, but the other ham near Ohio, dropped out? Never replied
to my emails. So its still for sale.
Have original box, etc. Looks like new from outside appearance.
Got a new switcher on the way.
You located in US, prefer not to ship overseas.

thanks, Steve WD5HNI.

Old January 3rd 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
500595

hogflyer wrote:
Rich, I had an offer just before xmas of 40$ and I was gonna ship it
for that, but the other ham near Ohio, dropped out? Never replied
to my emails. So its still for sale.
Have original box, etc. Looks like new from outside appearance.
Got a new switcher on the way.
You located in US, prefer not to ship overseas.

thanks, Steve WD5HNI.

Steve I will buy it if it is still available....Please advise...Tnx
Karney W2AFC

Old January 3rd 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Big Rich Soprano

Steve I will buy it if it is still available....Please advise...Tnx
Karney W2AFC

I am interested but i will not fight over any item. Thanks for the
response. Oh, by the way, your e-mail address came back undeliverable
for some reason or you would have heard from me off group.

Old January 5th 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
hogflyer

Default SOLD!

PWER SUPPLY HAS BEEN SOLD.

Old January 5th 06, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Big Rich Soprano

PWER SUPPLY HAS BEEN SOLD.

Congratulations!