Old January 2nd 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,alt.ham-radio.marketplace
Rick Frazier

Default FS: Signal 30 Automatic Computing SWR & Power meter

Time to clean up the shack and pay for some new toys. Offering several
items here first, then unsold items go to eBay.

Signal 30 Automatic Computing SWR and Power meter.

Separate meters show SWR and Power output. Switches for Peak or
Average, 20, 200 or 2000 watt range, and an autorange that senses the
power output for you to keep from whacking the needle on the right side
of the meter case when you turn on the amplifier.

Unit has attached sensor (which can be remoted with a couple of rca
phone cables).
Operation is plug and play simple. Just connect and read the swr and
power output. Peak/Average switch allows choice of displayed power. No
adjustments to fiddle with or crossed needles to guess where your SWR
is.

Uses standard AC power, (no wall wart!)

Similar function to the Autek Research WM-1 computing meter. (I have
two of the WM-1 and this one doesn't "match", as the positions of the
SWR and Power meters are opposite of the WM-1).

Asking $66 for the meter, delivered to your location in the United
States via USPS Priority Mail. $66 cost includes shipping of $16 for the
meter.. Shipping weight would be about 6 lbs.
Shipping from Hawaii, so shipping time typically is 3-6 days for most
US locations.

Reply to me directly or call my cellular at 808-640-3549 if interested.
I can accept credit cards through my company and would prefer credit
card purchase. Other payment methods would delay shipping.

Thanks
--Rick AH7H

Old January 2nd 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,alt.ham-radio.marketplace
Rick Frazier

Forgot to add:

Unit from Non Smoking Shack.

Thanks