Old January 2nd 06, 07:41 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
CLFE

Default FS ad

FS:

Cable, connectors, Antennas, Battery packs and so on.... Also handle misc.
components. We have NOS items, equipment from trade-ins, buy-outs and
close-outs. Items from Estates, Small Businesses, Government agencies. Ask
with your needs, in some cases, we never know what may come in from day to
day. Maybe we have what you need or will be getting it in.

We sell local via the shop, ham - fests, mail order, E-Bay.

Thanks!

--
C. L. Furlong Enterprises - two great businesses, one location.
Electronics Plus: repairs, sales, parts and more. Gifts & Mo Gifts,
For information, send e-mail to: Info, Sales or Postmaster at clfurent.com
Please check out our website. WWW.CLFURENT.COM

Old January 2nd 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Robert Kubichek

Sure, visit a website that has NOTHING for sale, nada.....

What a waste..

CLFE wrote:
FS:

Cable, connectors, Antennas, Battery packs and so on.... Also handle misc.
components. We have NOS items, equipment from trade-ins, buy-outs and
close-outs. Items from Estates, Small Businesses, Government agencies. Ask
with your needs, in some cases, we never know what may come in from day to
day. Maybe we have what you need or will be getting it in.

We sell local via the shop, ham - fests, mail order, E-Bay.

Thanks!

--
Bob N9LVU
Old January 2nd 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Big Rich Soprano

Sure, visit a website that has NOTHING for sale, nada.....

What a waste..

My thoughts exactly...