Old January 13th 06, 12:10 AM
Junior Member

Default Wanted for trade a uhf Motorola ht-1000/ht-750

Hi all,
Unfortunantly due to lack of funds (it will be a while until my next pay)...I can not buy any radios at this time, but I can trade the following: 4 Motorola vhf sp-21 radios with mics, desktop chargers, antennas, belt clips and batteries (one battery is dead)NOTE: The radios say radio shack on the battery cover but rest assured they are genuine Motorola sp-21 radios with all the features and looks. Also a Kenwood tk-3101 15 channel GMRS radio with battery,stubby antenna, whip antenna, leather holster,charger,metal belt clip, spring belt clip,and a mic NOTE: I accidentaly changed the privacy code on channel 5 and it will not recieve only on channel 5....I have not had time to figure out how to change it back, but will include a copy of the instruction manual with trade so you can figure out how to change it back(it can be done). As well I will trade a Motorola minitor II uhf with battery and charger CHARGER IS BROKEN BUT PAGER WORKS FLAWLESSLY. As well I will trade a Radio Shack pro-94 portable dual trunking scanner with all manuals (if you dont mind some hand writing on the cover of them).
You will get all this for a trade of a Motorola Ht-1000 or Ht-750 uhf radio PLEASE BE ABLE TO PROGRAM (the radio shops in my area will not program a single radio) with charger, antenna, and battery (a mic would be nice)
Please E-mail me at I MAY FIND MORE STUFF TO TRADE SO E MAIL ME TOO SEE IF THE OFFER STILL STANDS OR IF I CAN GIVE MORE
Thanks,
Jared