Old January 16th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Eugene Rippen

Default FS: Grid Dip Meters & "BUD GIMIX"

Prices INCLUDE shipping to USA. Guaranteed to work when they arrive unless
stated otherwise. So- - - Please check them when they arrive.

BUD Gimix. Looks fair. $20.00 plus shipping
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/BDGMX1/BDGMX1-A.JPG

BUD Gimix. Looks good. $28.00 plus shipping.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/BDGMX2/BDGMX2-A.JPG

EICO 710 Grid dip meter, with all 8 coils. Covers 0.4 to 250 Mhz.
Looks fair to good. $23.00 plus shipping.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/EIGDM1/EIGDM1-A.JPG

EICO 710 Grid dip meter, with all 8 coils. Covers 0.4 to 250 Mhz.
Looks good. $27.00 plus shipping.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/EIGDM2/EIGDM2-A.JPG

HEATHKIT GD-1B Grid dip meter with full set of coils. Looks good. The
highest frequency coil was in the bottom of the box when I yook the picyure.
$29.00 plus shipping.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/HEGD1B/HEGD1B-1.JPG

HEATHKIT GD-1B Grid dip meter with full set of coils. Looks good. $29.00
plus shipping.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/HEGD1B2/HEGD1B2A.JPG

EICO 710 Grid dip meter. Late model. Looks good. Lights up, but does not
work. I have no idea what that white label covers. Should I get
sufficiuently curious, I may look. $13.00 plus shipping.
http://www.muchstuff.com/pics/EIGDM3/EIGDM3-A.JPG

SHIPPING in the USA is $4.00 for the entire order, so - save and buy more
than one.

Eugene Rippen, WB6SZS