Old January 16th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Brockcom

Default Help! Need svc. manual for Helper Instr. SM-512 svc. monitor

We have one of these and we are in need of the service manual, schematic or
alignment instructions; any info that will help. Original stuff would be
great for which
I would of course pay. Copy would also be fine and
I'd be happy to pay all copy expenses as well as a pain-in-the-butt fee too.
If anybody can help me on this please let me know. - John Hassebrock,
Owner, Brock Communications, 1627 Saratoga Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80910,
719-471-7166