Old January 27th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Summitrt

Default FS Motorola VHF GR1225 repeater

Excellent condition 50 watt VHF repeater. Wide or narrow band, with
battery revert power supply, built in controller, CW ID, time out
timer, multi-channel option, upgraded DB duplexer and wall mount
Motorola housing. $850. Can program the repeater as needed for free.

Can be used on the ham or commercial bands. Check my eBay feedback...
"IMBOBK"

I agree with some of the posts on here, let's get this group back to
the way it was and save some money on not listing everything only on
eBay. They already have enough of our money.