Old January 31st 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Peter W. Borders

Default FA: Kenwood TH-28a Lots of Extras

I have had this radio for a few years. I bought it new at a local
hamfest. It is a very solid and reliable performer. Not overly
complicated like some of the newer HT's but with all the features you
could ever want in an HT. I have used it very little, probably not more
then 15 hours total, mainly monitoring. It is in excellent shape and
everything works perfectly. The memory expansion module ME-1 is
installed as well. The batteries are a little old but have very little
use so a few charge / discharge cycles may bring them back to full
capacity. No guarentee on the batteries though since they are a little old.

Includes

* Kenwood TH28a Handheld Radio
* Rubber Jack Cover
* Lanyard
* Belt Clip
* Original Rubber Ducky Antenna
* PB13 7.2v 700mah Battery
* BC-14 AC Adaptor / Charger
* Original Manual

Extras

* ME-1 Memory Expansion Module
* W & W Associates:
o 2 - PB18 7.2v 1500 Mah Batteries
o Master Charger I With:
+ AC Adaptor
+ Kenwood PB Battery Cup
+ Icom BP Battery Cup
+ Yaesu FNB Battery Cup
* MFJ 287 Mini Speaker Mic
* DC 12v Car Cord
* BT8 6 AA Battery Case
* UPC-8 HT Cradle and 8" Pedestal
* Car Window Holder for Belt Clip Radio and Mic

For more information or to place a bid go to: