Old February 3rd 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default NEED MOTOROLA XTS3500 RSS

Looking for XTS3500 RSS. I may be able to help you out with a few
MOTOROLA ASTRO CPS versions... Email:

PROBABLY HAVE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

Old February 5th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Bob

I assume the thing you have to trade is a trip to Motorola court with a
hefty fine?? Either your a Motorola employee or a complete idiot. Which
one is it?
Bob

Old February 8th 06, 07:09 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
SonjaMichelle

I'm looking for the cps and a codeplug for:
an 800MHz Astro Saber II
Mdl:H04UCF9PW7AN
Flsh:000004-000000-6

Unfortunately I can't program. The RSS I have is too old.

What I need is help getting a codeplug that will usable with RSS
R09.03.00 so I can read/write the data for it to work on a Motorola
Type II Smartnet system. (my fashcode retrieves the following from
radioreference.com - H37/G5 Smartnet Operation. So I think the flash
code is good to go.)

OR

The newer CPS and codeplug