Old March 22nd 06, 09:50 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Michael Crestohl

Default FS: Collins 30L-1 Amplifier Manual (Copy)

Hi Gang:

I have an excellent copy of the Instruction Book for the Collins 30L-1
amplifier that is surplus to my needs. It is the 2nd Edition dated 15
June 1961. It is an excellent copy with the full pull-out schematic,
and hardly distinguishable from an original. I am asking $5.00 plus
postage.

If interested please reply by e-mail. My address has been obscured to
try to prevent spamming.

Tnx es 73,

Michael, W1RC

w1rc*at*verizon*dot*com

FS Manual for NAVY MBF Transceiver Collins Bruce Anderson Boatanchors 3 August 21st 17 12:42 AM
FS: Collins 30L-1 Amplifier Manual (Copy) Michael Crestohl Boatanchors 0 March 22nd 06 09:50 AM
FS: Drake R-4 Receiver Manual (Copy) Michael Crestohl Swap 0 November 1st 05 01:23 PM
FS:SB-301 Manual Copy Joe Boatanchors 0 October 23rd 05 06:17 PM
Urgent Need: Copy of Manual for Curtis Keyer, Model 8044 Jim Chumbley Equipment 0 February 14th 04 10:05 AM