Old April 4th 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
ve3tjd

Default FA: NOS Panel Meters for Radio Equipment (Hallicrafter, Collins?)

Greetings:

I have on Ebay some panel meters from the 1950's still sealed in their
original boxes. They look like the type of meter from old
communications
equipment. I put the 0-150 volt unit on first, but also have 0-25, 0-50
and 0-100
amp units available.

Have a look:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...5QQsassZve3tjd