RadioBanter

-   -   FS: RCA NOS Military/Industrial 6005/6AQ5W Black Plate Tubes (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/92443-fs-rca-nos-military-industrial-6005-6aq5w-black-plate-tubes.html)

Mike Nowlen April 8th 06 08:55 PM

FS: RCA NOS Military/Industrial 6005/6AQ5W Black Plate Tubes

For Sale: RCA 6005/6AQ5W Tubes

Rugged Military/Industriaversion of the popular 6AQ5A Beam Power
Tetrode.
Black Plate construction. New, Old Stock.

63-48 Date Code Meatball Logo

in Styrofoam Packing

Lot of 20 for $100

Shipping Included in contiential US

Please Email, Thanks

Mike Nowlen

Steven April 9th 06 06:50 AM

FS: RCA NOS Military/Industrial 6005/6AQ5W Black Plate Tubes

More crossposting.

Tubes can be fickle things. How do you guarantee 50 yo stuff like that
in lots or 20?

We aren't an advertising dump in RAR+P

Robert Bonomi April 9th 06 08:09 PM

FS: RCA NOS Military/Industrial 6005/6AQ5W Black Plate Tubes

In article .com,
Steven wrote:
More crossposting.

Tubes can be fickle things. How do you guarantee 50 yo stuff like that
in lots or 20?

You know, I almost never see any mention of a guarantee for tubes, except
occasionally on HF transmitter 'final' tubes.

That aside, it is _quite_ possible he has a tube tester. Maybe even a working
50-year old one. grin

Steven April 10th 06 12:11 AM

FS: RCA NOS Military/Industrial 6005/6AQ5W Black Plate Tubes

Robert Bonomi wrote:
In article .com,
Steven wrote:
More crossposting.

Tubes can be fickle things. How do you guarantee 50 yo stuff like that
in lots or 20?

You know, I almost never see any mention of a guarantee for tubes, except
occasionally on HF transmitter 'final' tubes.

That aside, it is _quite_ possible he has a tube tester. Maybe even a working
50-year old one. grin

I'm 40 and I KNOW I have no guarantee :-|