Old April 8th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Mike Nowlen

Default FS: RCA NOS Military/Industrial 6005/6AQ5W Black Plate Tubes

For Sale: RCA 6005/6AQ5W Tubes

Rugged Military/Industriaversion of the popular 6AQ5A Beam Power
Tetrode.
Black Plate construction. New, Old Stock.

63-48 Date Code Meatball Logo

in Styrofoam Packing

Lot of 20 for $100

Shipping Included in contiential US

Please Email, Thanks

Mike Nowlen

Old April 9th 06, 06:50 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven

More crossposting.

Tubes can be fickle things. How do you guarantee 50 yo stuff like that
in lots or 20?

We aren't an advertising dump in RAR+P

Old April 9th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Robert Bonomi

In article .com,
Steven wrote:
More crossposting.

Tubes can be fickle things. How do you guarantee 50 yo stuff like that
in lots or 20?

You know, I almost never see any mention of a guarantee for tubes, except
occasionally on HF transmitter 'final' tubes.

That aside, it is _quite_ possible he has a tube tester. Maybe even a working
50-year old one. grin

Old April 10th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Steven

Robert Bonomi wrote:
In article .com,
Steven wrote:
More crossposting.

Tubes can be fickle things. How do you guarantee 50 yo stuff like that
in lots or 20?

You know, I almost never see any mention of a guarantee for tubes, except
occasionally on HF transmitter 'final' tubes.

That aside, it is _quite_ possible he has a tube tester. Maybe even a working
50-year old one. grin

I'm 40 and I KNOW I have no guarantee :-|