Old April 9th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Rob Mills

Default Ham M rotor, NE Okla

I have a Ham M and control box that was working well when it was removed
from tower and put into storage 20 years ago. We are asking $150 and it can
be picked up in the Tulsa area. RM~

Old April 9th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Rob Mills

I have a Ham M and control box that was working well when it was removed
from tower and put into storage 20 years ago. We are asking $150 and it can
be picked up in the Tulsa area. RM~

I might add that this rotor was mounted in base of tower and had thrust
bearings supporting weight. RM~

Old April 14th 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Rob Mills

"Rob Mills" wrote in message
I have a Ham M and control box that was working well when it was removed
from tower and put into storage 20 years ago. We are asking $150 and it can
be picked up in the Tulsa area. RM~

I was just able to get photos on this item. Will send on request. RM~

Old April 21st 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Rob Mills

Default Ham M rotor, NE Okla/ re-priced

"Rob Mills" wrote in message
I have a Ham M and control box that was working well when it was removed
from tower and put into storage 20 years ago. We are asking $150 and it can
be picked up in the Tulsa area. RM~

Reducing price and will ship anyplace in the continental U.S. 48 states for
$100 + shipping from 74135. RM~

PS, Photos on request