Old April 9th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Rob Mills

Default Heathkit SB 200, NE Okla

We have a very nice looking SB 200, no scratches or dings. While the cabinet
has no flaws a new coat of paint on the cabinet would make this unit look
awesome. I know nothing about the operation, it has been in storage for 20
years but I see nothing that looks like a melt down so am asking $150 and to
be picked up in Tulsa. RM~

PS, Have photos inside and out.

PS to the PS, I still have the SB 610 scope (which also looks great) and
the Ham M & control box.

Old April 10th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Yooperpete

Rob I would be interested however I live hundreds of miles from OK.
Would you consider shipping?
73, Pete-K8PT

Old April 11th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Rob Mills

"Yooperpete" wrote in message
oups.com...
Rob I would be interested however I live hundreds of miles from OK.
Would you consider shipping?

It would be an absolute hog to ship and I'm not experienced enough to try
packing anything that bulky and heavy. I am also fairly sure that I have it
sold to fellow down on the TX/OK border. He has indicated that he will drive
up if we can get our timing so we are both available at the same time.
Sorry, RM~

Old April 11th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Rob Mills

Default Heathkit SB 200, NE Okla/Sold

The SB 200 is sold, thanks to all who replied

I do still have the Ham M rotor & control box and also the Heathkit SB 610
scope. Both of these items were in good working order when taken out of
service 20 years ago. RM~