Old April 20th 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Learn How To Pull Maximum Money From Every Trade

The sad truth is that this time next year 90% of traders will be out of
business or still struggling just to barely eke out a few dollars
profit for all their efforts.
I don't mean to step on your enthusiasm, but as I said above I would
tell it like it is. I want you to beat the odds and will help you
every way I can to do so, even if it means exposing some truths about
trading that others don't want to mention.
Let's face it, there are few ways to make such huge amounts of fast
cash as in trading the markets. In fact, some traders make of millions
of dollars a year. What's makes it even sweeter is that you have no
boss, no long commute, no staff and a tiny overhead. It is in my
opinion the worlds most perfect way to make a living. I think you
would probably agree.
So if it is so great then why is it so hard for most traders to make
it?
1. They don't have a rock-solid trading strategy that they can apply
in any market situation..
2. They don't have a step by step blue-print for what to do once in a
trade.
3. They don't know how to deal with the emotional roller coaster that
risking money involves.
4. They don't have a coach or mentor to guide them through the hidden
mine-fields of trading.
Think of each of the four factors like the legs of a chair. The only
way to maintain stability is to stay on all four legs. The reality for
most traders is that they are usually resting on just one or two legs
and therefore always off balance.
Have you already spent a fortune on trading books, videos and seminars
and still struggling? Well I can tell you the reason most leave you
with poor results is because they are like a chair with just a few
legs.
Many just give you a "canned:" strategy or two and let you figure out
the rest on your own. The bottom-line is trading is hard to learn and
risky without having a coach that can guide you through all the
pitfalls.
http://daytradingklip.blogspot.com/

easy money in 30 days trip CB 0 March 11th 05 02:37 AM
21st Century E-Business Money Making Formula NeoTycoon Antenna 0 January 19th 05 10:42 PM
Free quick easy money Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!! [email protected] Policy 0 December 28th 04 06:29 AM