Old May 1st 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Brian Hill

Default FS Chinese type139 set

NOS never been fired up. I removed it from it's factory packing. It's
essentially brand new. Made around 1970. I believe these were also used by
the Vietcong during the war. It includes two sets of headphones and the
radio has two jacks also. it has a complete extra set of new tubes and fuses
etc... All its carrying straps and accessories bag are in new condition. All
leather is new and pliable. Very nice unit. $200

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/radio1.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/radio2.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/radio3.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/radio4.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/radio5.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/radio6.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/radio7.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/radio8.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/radio9.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/radio10.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/radio11.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/radio12.jpg

Add Shipping from 55992 for 25lbs.

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Old May 1st 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Brian Hill

Reply to:
Remove the HAT before replying!

Old May 1st 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Brian Hill

Old May 1st 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Brian Hill