Old May 11th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Big Red Ham

Default It's been a hoot !

well, i've got to get on the road again.........not making any money
sitting at home. don't wory,i'll be back in a few weeks!

hey, "an_old_friend".........you seem like a good guy. don't let these
low lifes **** with you. i'll catch up on all of it when i get back
home. my dispatcher is sending me down to anderson,sc then out to the
west coast.

it's none of these asswipes business who you're married to or who you
sleep with. they're probably ****ed that your life is yours and it
doesn't matter to you what they think. thats a big problem with the
radio hobby, no matter if it's cb, ham or what ever. people sticking
their noses into things that have nothing to do with radio. then the
idiots even fight with themselves over who is a ham or cb'er. then the
hams fight over who has what kind of license. dumb stupid ****. why do
people forget the main purpose the main purpose is having fun with rf?
why does it matter who has a license? or what class? then we all wonder
why any radio hobby is looked at strangely by the general public. maybe
because all these wonderful folks who worry about who is straight, bi,
or gay are the strangest, lowest forms of life there is......... truth
is, most are just plain ****ing weird to most non-radio hobby types. i
say "****'em...." have fun!

an_old_friend, keep these neurotics in check and i'll catch up when i
get back. BTW, i monitor 146.52 in my truck most of the time,along with
good 'ole ch 19. it would be my pleasure to work your station sometime.

Old May 11th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an old friend

Big Red Ham wrote:
well, i've got to get on the road again.........not making any money
sitting at home. don't wory,i'll be back in a few weeks!

their are carrers like that

I OTOH am ONLY making money whenI am stiing at my PC

hey, "an_old_friend".........you seem like a good guy. don't let these
low lifes **** with you.

that is rough I can't stop them from ****ing with bu none of them have
a guts to realy do anything
i'll catch up on all of it when i get back
home. my dispatcher is sending me down to anderson,sc then out to the
west coast.

it's none of these asswipes business who you're married to or who you
sleep with. they're probably ****ed that your life is yours and it
doesn't matter to you what they think. thats a big problem with the
radio hobby, no matter if it's cb, ham or what ever. people sticking
their noses into things that have nothing to do with radio.

this a problem with the nation these days

then the
idiots even fight with themselves over who is a ham or cb'er. then the
hams fight over who has what kind of license. dumb stupid ****. why do
people forget the main purpose the main purpose is having fun with rf?
why does it matter who has a license?

well having a Ham licesne matter for Ham radio
or what class? then we all wonder
why any radio hobby is looked at strangely by the general public. maybe
because all these wonderful folks who worry about who is straight, bi,
or gay are the strangest, lowest forms of life there is......... truth

Inded these same folks clai they want me to tell the truth but get
****ed when I dothat is ahoot
is, most are just plain ****ing weird to most non-radio hobby types. i
say "****'em...." have fun!

an_old_friend, keep these neurotics in check and i'll catch up when i
get back. BTW, i monitor 146.52 in my truck most of the time,along with
good 'ole ch 19. it would be my pleasure to work your station sometime.

well given that from a nearby peak I can see Canada on a clear day that
doesn't seem likely

Old May 12th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Big Red Ham wrote:
well, i've got to get on the road again.........not making any money
sitting at home. don't wory,i'll be back in a few weeks!

their are carrers like that

I OTOH am ONLY making money whenI am stiing at my PC

That's not true.

yes it is true

Michigan will STILL send you your welfare check regardless of
where you are sitting, as long as you are sitting within Michigan.

steve i know you suffer from delsuions but you are lying again

Inded these same folks clai they want me to tell the truth but get
****ed when I dothat is ahoot

What's a "hoot" is your professing to tell the truth.

nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

you don't tell the truth much at all as has been proven over and over
agian

You continue to get caught in one lie after another...And seem to
think no one but you is any wiser...THAT'S a "hoot".

name one your caught me in just one

is, most are just plain ####ing weird to most non-radio hobby types. i
say "####'em...." have fun!

an_old_friend, keep these neurotics in check and i'll catch up when i
get back. BTW, i monitor 146.52 in my truck most of the time,along with
good 'ole ch 19. it would be my pleasure to work your station sometime.

well given that from a nearby peak I can see Canada on a clear day that
doesn't seem likely

What's even more unlikely is that you'd understand anything Morkie
had to say.

moeof your delsuonal thinking steve get help

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 12th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dr.Death

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

The other 10 percent where you are lying is when you post to this NG.

Old May 13th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Steveo

Can you imagine living next door to that goat ****er? Shame on the mess.
Old May 13th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

The other 10 percent where you are lying is when you post to this NG.

nope I almost neer lie in the NG indeedtheonly things I ever lie are
matter of personal id

a practice you do as well Dr death

Old May 14th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dr.Death

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

The other 10 percent where you are lying is when you post to this NG.

Can you imagine living next door to that goat ****er? Shame on the mess.

If I lived next door to him, he would not be posting here for a number of
reasons.LOL

Old May 14th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dr.Death

wrote in message
oups.com...
COULD BIG RED FAG LOVER BE WB8AOP ? HMMMMMMMMMMMM

No, it's kb9rqz.

Old May 14th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dr.Death

Dr.Death wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
nope I tell the truth 90 persent of the time

The other 10 percent where you are lying is when you post to this NG.

nope I almost neer lie in the NG indeedtheonly things I ever lie are
matter of personal id

a practice you do as well Dr death

Ummm, yeah, right. That's why we know where you live, your sexual
preferences, your wife's name, your love of beer enemas, ect.........

It's been a hoot ! Big Red Ham Policy 23 July 30th 06 01:45 AM
It's been a hoot ! Big Red Ham CB 26 July 30th 06 01:45 AM