Old May 27th 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Ken Bessler

Default FS - Price lowered a bunch - TS-850SAT

I'm offering a gorgeous TS-850SAT, S/N 30500xxx plus
extras. The rig comes from a non smoker's QTH
and has been babied. I removed the DSP from the package
per requests and lowered the price $300.00.

Condition of all equipment is 10 out of 10 both
cosmetically and electrically. See the following
webpage for Spectrogram images of receiver
performance:

http://members.cox.net/kg0wx/

The TS-850SAT has several mods done - Mars/CAP,
Side tone monitor, BC Band sensitivity, TX power (the
rig puts out a clean 140w). There may be a xtal oven in
the rig - I'm too chicken to open her up to look for that
board but the rig is dead on freq with WWV as soon as
you turn it on.

Included with the rig is a mint condition MC-60A
desk mic and a ZLP electronics computer interface.
They are worth $180 new.

Lower price!!! I'm selling the DSP separate per requests.

Asking $875 (nope - not a typo!) or best offer for the radio,
mic & cable with free Priority Mail shipping in the lower 48 states.

Payment by PayPal to:

kg0wx at hotmail.com

73's de Ken KG0WX - Kadiddlehopper #11808,
Flying Pigs #-1055, Grid EM17io, TS-850SAT, AL-84,
Elecraft XG2, 4SQRP Tenna Dipper, Heath GD-1B