Old June 23rd 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
clfe

Default FS Misc. items

FS

4 - Motorola "long red" skinny square tone reeds with a pin out on one end
similar to a "tube" (7 pins). One of them currently has a "mounting" bracket
affixed to it. The available freqs are of 173.8, 197.2, 162.2, 71.9 Hz. $.25
each
1 - Motorola Vibrasender - KLN6210A - 146.2 Hz - $1.50 each
3 - Motorola Vibrasponders - KLN 6209A - 2175.0 Hz - $1.50 each
4 - MINITOR PL reeds - multi listing, for Minitor I and II type pagers - ask
if you're unsure of the part number. Part number NLN8503A - freqs of -
688.3, 483.5, 979.9 Hz. Part number NLN7834A - Freq of 600.9 Hz - $12.50
each. Buy two or more, pay just $10 each
1 - Motorola Time Out Timer - TLN1361A - .25 each.
1 - Motorola Radio Polarity (Neg. Ground module) - TLN8427A - .25 each
Misc. parts to repair the older MT 500 type Speaker mics.
AC Line cords - regular type, equipment type and "vacumm cleaner" type,
maybe even an older "Cheater type TV Cord" - $1 each
Computer fans - AC type - use to replace a defective fan, use for extracting
solder fumes at the bench, etc.... .10 each
3 - Transformers for matching PA system speakers to the system Multi tap -
NEW in box w/literature (Atlas Sound Products) - $7.50 each.
Grab bags of miscellaneous Electronics parts, accessories - "may" include
caps, diodes, resistors, ICs, Semi-Conductor Sockets, LED Sockets,
Transistors, RS type products such as perf boards, etc. Please note - "some"
parts may "not" be marked. Easily worth the value if you do any sort of
experimenting, homebrew, repairs. - $5.00
Grab bags of hook up wire - multi colored, multistrand, single strand,
striped, etc....... various lengths and gauges. .50 each
Various motors from different items - could be tape player, VCR,
etc.......... to experiment with or maybe use for repair. .50 each
Motor from an "Electric" weed whacker - was working when pulled - $1
Motor from a "Shop Vac" type Vacuum. Unsure now what size vacuum it was
for - 3 HP 8 Gallon - MAYBE?. A "new" motor from them costs about $40. It
comes with the top deck of the vacuum. "THIS" motor was pulled as the case
of the vacuum was shot. Works - with cord - $1.
Misc. Microphones for CB/Ham/2way. Supply and types very limited - $1 each.

Much more to be cleared out.

As to the above listed items - anything "not" labeled as new - can be
assumed to be used/surplus/salvage. In any event, ALL items (even "new") are
sold AS IS.

In the "NEW" (and warranteed/guaranteed) department, can supply most any
type of battery for handheld or other device. Coax, hardline, etc. Inquire
with needs.

SHIPPING IS EXTRA
--
C. L. Furlong Enterprises
WWW.CLFURENT.COM

We offer a variety of services (diverse company)

Electronics Plus division: Parts, Sales, Service
Gifts & More division: Gifts and Fundraisers

We also do estate, government, office buyouts
Therefore we can offer "new" - "used" - "surplus" and "salvage"

Old June 23rd 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Will

clfe wrote:
4 - Motorola "long red" skinny square tone reeds with a pin out on one end
similar to a "tube" (7 pins). "

Those RED tone reeds are from/for GE Prog line radios, NOT Motorola.

Old June 23rd 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
clfe

"Will" wrote in message
oups.com...

clfe wrote:
4 - Motorola "long red" skinny square tone reeds with a pin out on one
end
similar to a "tube" (7 pins). "

Those RED tone reeds are from/for GE Prog line radios, NOT Motorola.

By golly, you're right..........The big ole GE logo is right there in plain
view. I was looking at so much "Motorola" stuff, I guess I had "Motorola" on
my mind. Not much GE stuff has come by here. Sorry for any confusion it may
have caused. Thanks for bringing it to my attention too. IF I need to list
them again - I'll be sure to keep that in mind when doing so - not having
"Motorola" on the brain.

Misc. items FS/FT Hamguy Swap 0 January 7th 06 04:39 AM
FS: Misc items Slo100bw1 CB 0 September 29th 04 05:40 PM
******Lots of misc. items for sale******** KF6IKC Boatanchors 3 August 27th 04 12:54 AM
******Lots of misc. items for sale******** KF6IKC Swap 3 August 27th 04 12:54 AM
FS: Misc Items for Sale Hisa Swap 0 January 2nd 04 11:06 PM