Old June 24th 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Jim McShane

Default FS: Transmitting Tubes

I posted these some time ago, and some found
a home, but I still have too many tubes that I can't
really use - so I cut the prices further. Here's an
updated price list:

Qty. Type Web Price My Price ea.

1 2K25 $25.00 $9.00

1 3E29 (829A) $14.00 $7.00

1 5D21 $42.00 $18.00

1 705A $10.00 $5.00

3 815 $15.00 $7.00

1 826 $35.00 $12.00

2 829B $14.00 $7.00

2 832A $7.00 $3.50

1 8122 (used?) $225.00 $50.00

1 7034/4X150A $90.00 $42.00
(new in box Eimac)

(3) 4-125A/4D21 $95.00 ea. $44.00 ea.
(2 Eimac, 1 GE)

I can't test most of these, but I guarantee no DOA
tubes or I'll refund the purchase price.

Don't like the price? Make me a reasonable offer!

I also have 6 used mostly RCA and GE video camera
tubes. They are probably not perfect specimens, but
I'll give them away free with any order if you want to
experiment or just to add to the collection.

Drop me a note if you can use any of these, thanks.

Jim McShane
Need Tubes? Got a H-K Citation (Pre) Amp?
Check http://pages.prodigy.net/jimmcshane
Repro knobs for Citation gear in stock!