Old July 1st 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,REC.RADIO.SWAP

Default FS: JRC NRD-515 classic receiver

I have for sale a classic. the NRD-515. works great and is in overall
very good condition. some wear around the corners. this unit has the
upgraded knob on the fine tune control from universal radio. check out
photos he http://community.webshots.com/album/551854099PWcFGC

also has the owners manual which I can't tell if it is a copy or not.
price is $575 plus shipping. PAYPAL IS PREFERRED WITH NO EXTRA CHARGE
!