Old July 3rd 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default fs/ft: belar amm-1 and rfa-2

I have a Belar AMM-1 and RFA-2 Set Available. I have done a visual
inspection of the items inside and out. they are in great condition
inside
and out. I have replaced the HP style oval AC Jacks with the new "D"
Style 3
pin Computer Jacks. the job was done nice and neat. I bench tested the
AMM-1
Modulation function using a Radio Shack 70's Era Navaho Base Station.
it was
indicating about 90% neg. mod., positive mod. was over 133%. probably
typical for a CB Radio. (no hillbilly jokes please). the RFA-2, i
powered on
and checked various points on the board for voltage indication. it
seems
functional. no smoke or burned parts anywhere. the RFA-2 is on 920khz.,
the
calibration stickers show a 1995 calibration date. the RFA-2 has a
sticker
on the rear that says do not short center of RF in to ground. i'm
assuming
this has the 15v phantom power option to use with LP-1a Loop Antenna. I
used
my meter to test for 15vdc on the rf-in and got no idication of voltage
on
the jack. I can supply pic's of both units on request. i can take pic's
of
any angle. I'm looking to get $600.00 shipped Con-US for both units.
assume they
will need calibration.

Thank You,

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis