RadioBanter

-   -   Selling old gear (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/98997-selling-old-gear.html)

Ward Rehkopf July 16th 06 07:56 PM

Selling old gear

For Sale: Left handed deluxe vibroplex $175, CU-168 antenna multicoupler $125, SP-600JX17 $600, spare SP-600 tuning capacitor $40, CR-91A, needs some work $325, 51J4 with two filters $700, Kenwood SP-31, Like new in box $80. All plus shipping or pickup in Ok. Or trade for ??

Edward Feustel July 17th 06 12:08 PM

Need Hallicrafter transmitter parts

"Ward Rehkopf" wrote in message

Needed to restore my HT-32B and HT-33B - need the power supply
components - power transformers, chokes, and filter capacitors. Any
help would be appreciated. Am trying to get these back on the air.

--
Ward Rehkopf

Ward,
Are you trying to restore them or just get them on the air? If the latter,
consider
building external supplies and routing the power into the units or replacing
the
original supplies with an internal supply that provides equivalent voltages
and currents.
If the former, look at e-ham and e-bay for "junkers".

Do you know which parts you really need? Or are both power supplies
Completely burnt out? It could be that you just need new diodes/rectifiers
and
new capacitors. Typically the transformer and choke don't burn up
(lightning
excepted).

Peter Dahl has parts for high power stuff. I think he does custom, if you
need an
exact replacement and can afford the expense.

Good luck.
Ed, N5EI

Ward Rehkopf July 18th 06 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward Feustel
[...]

Ed - good comments. Am really trying to restore to original condition. If do not find the parts here, will go to Peter Dahl.

thanks

Ward

Dale Parfitt July 18th 06 05:47 PM

Selling old gear

Ward,
Contact me, I have a 32B I am parting out.

Dale W4OP

Ward Rehkopf July 20th 06 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale Parfitt
Ward,
Contact me, I have a 32B I am parting out.

Dale W4OP

Dale - what is the best way for we to contact you? My email is .

thanks

Ward