Old July 16th 06, 07:56 PM
Junior Member

Default Selling old gear

For Sale: Left handed deluxe vibroplex $175, CU-168 antenna multicoupler $125, SP-600JX17 $600, spare SP-600 tuning capacitor $40, CR-91A, needs some work $325, 51J4 with two filters $700, Kenwood SP-31, Like new in box $80. All plus shipping or pickup in Ok. Or trade for ??
Old July 17th 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Need Hallicrafter transmitter parts

"Ward Rehkopf" wrote in message

Needed to restore my HT-32B and HT-33B - need the power supply
components - power transformers, chokes, and filter capacitors. Any
help would be appreciated. Am trying to get these back on the air.

--
Ward Rehkopf

Ward,
Are you trying to restore them or just get them on the air? If the latter,
consider
building external supplies and routing the power into the units or replacing
the
original supplies with an internal supply that provides equivalent voltages
and currents.
If the former, look at e-ham and e-bay for "junkers".

Do you know which parts you really need? Or are both power supplies
Completely burnt out? It could be that you just need new diodes/rectifiers
and
new capacitors. Typically the transformer and choke don't burn up
(lightning
excepted).

Peter Dahl has parts for high power stuff. I think he does custom, if you
need an
exact replacement and can afford the expense.

Good luck.
Ed, N5EI

Old July 18th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Ward,
Contact me, I have a 32B I am parting out.

Dale W4OP

Old July 20th 06, 10:53 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Parfitt
Ward,
Contact me, I have a 32B I am parting out.

Dale W4OP
Dale - what is the best way for we to contact you? My email is .

thanks

Ward

Selling Off My Radio Gear Scanner 0 April 10th 05 03:05 AM
BETTER THAN EBAY for selling ham gear ham Swap 2 April 28th 04 01:48 AM
Buying and selling used ham radio gear WA3MOJ CB 6 April 21st 04 06:31 PM
Buying or selling radio gear ? Tom Swap 0 March 20th 04 02:00 PM
Don't make the BIG mistake selling or buying radio gear ... Tom Swap 0 November 19th 03 06:09 PM