Old February 22nd 04, 05:54 PM
Paolo Emanuelli IK1QHB

Default Butternut info

Hi OM

My Butternut HF6V was off the game during ARRL 2004.......
On 80 m the antenna is mute now, and i belive one or two condenser between
the 40 and 80m coil was burned ( i was made a tune with my PA in 80m at 1 Kw
with rainy night)

Can somebidy tell me if the problem really is the 200 pf condenser or 68 pf
condenser, and where can i buy in USA with best price?

Tnx & 73

Paul IK1QHB

Old February 25th 04, 12:46 PM
G.Beat

"Paolo Emanuelli IK1QHB" wrote in message
Hi OM

My Butternut HF6V was off the game during ARRL 2004.......
On 80 m the antenna is mute now, and i belive one or two condenser between
the 40 and 80m coil was burned ( i was made a tune with my PA in 80m at 1

Kw
with rainy night)

Can somebidy tell me if the problem really is the 200 pf condenser or 68

pf
condenser, and where can i buy in USA with best price?

Tnx & 73

Paul IK1QHB

Here is the Bencher web site (mfg of the Butternut)
http://www.bencher.com/ant_select.html

Manuals for all of their antennas are on the web site (Adobe Acrobat format)

w9gb

Gotham Antenna info needed Keyboard In The Wilderness Antenna 4 December 5th 03 04:09 PM
Info on Cushcraft R3 triband vertical Jim Coffey Antenna 2 August 29th 03 10:29 PM
Vee Beam info needed W5DXP Antenna 5 August 6th 03 07:39 AM
REQ: TEKK NT-20 Programming info USA Antenna 0 August 2nd 03 10:53 AM
Looking for info on a good triband antenna Elmer E Ing Antenna 3 July 27th 03 04:27 PM