Old February 26th 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default Ping N8WWM the fugly felon

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:
It was funny to watch those two criminals step on each others dicks
trying to identify me, and coming up with the shop keeper's name
from magilla gorilla.

That was Mr. Peebles, wasn't it?

Yea that Peebles guy with the mustache and a gorilla in the window. :P

Was Daytona fun?

We had a great time. Getting ready to book next years trip. It totally
different than watching it on TV. The guy next to me had one of those
scanner/TV gizmos that they rent there. You could watch TV, listen to
the scanner, it showed speed and time for all the drivers. Next year I
am going to rent one.

Those things look pretty slick, glad you had fun.

Ping Doug Dr.Death CB 0 February 6th 06 08:37 PM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
Ping Doug Steveo CB 0 April 6th 04 01:25 AM
The updated "Whole Story"...much more accurate RichardHead28 CB 0 February 7th 04 12:16 AM