Old February 23rd 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.dogie.is.an.idiot
Dr.Death

Default Ping N8WWM the fugly felon

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
No crisco dick. You ran what you thought were his license plates and came
to that conclusion.

Him and Lelnad came up with Peebles that time. I'd gladly show him my
drivers license but that would require him to voluntarily present himself
within arms length of me. We all know he's too chicken-**** for that.

http://i1.tinypic.com/ofbp5j.jpg

My mistake......he comes to see your license it will be dogie's mistake. LOL

Old February 23rd 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush

From: (Steveo)
"Dr.Death" wrote:

No crisco dick. You ran what you thought were
his license plates and came to that conclusion.

_
__
Him and Lelnad came up with Peebles that

time. I'd gladly show him my drivers license

but that would require him to voluntarily

present himself within arms length of me. We

all know he's too chicken-**** for that.

http://i1.tinypic.com/ofbp5j.jpg

I remember that. THAT was all Lelnad, Dogie was too stupid to think for
himself and it was Lelnad that sold him that bil of goods and he
swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. Lelnad has his arms full right now
and his lawyer advised him to back off usenet, especially this group.
Poor ******* can;t even obey his own lawyer. He thinks his tracks are
covered....seems like a great time to illustrate his original
webpage...always great for a laugh. I know I have it bookmarked
somewhere,,,if I can find it, I'll post it.

Old February 23rd 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Blast from the past, as promised:

Email:*

Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering

(1978)

Lawrence Technological University Southfield

Michigan

----------------------------------

20 years experience in power electronics

servicing and designing

induction heating power supplies. Frequencies
range from 1KHz to 450KHz

with power levels from 2.5KW to 1200KW.

Inverter designs based on SCR,

IGBT and MOSFET power modules.

Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and

Computer Science (2000)

Lawrence Technological University Southfield

Michigan

--------------------------------------

"So far, it all appears innocuous. A few quick moves will reveal if the
above is true. I have my doubts, and here is why, read on."

I plan on signing up for the Master Degree

program in Computer Science

with a focus on software engineering. I got

"Now. Does this hemorrhage of the language appear familar? Most college
grads acquire enough sense, especially in print, to say, "I RECEIVED, or
ACQUIRED. Let us move on."

*a degree in computer science just for the fun

of doing it. I like

playing with computers as a hobby so I figured
if I want to learn

anything, mite as well

"Stop right there. All this alleged knowledge with horrible mistakes
like this? A mite, Mr. college grad, is a microscopic arachnid."

to it right,

*"Aheheeheheh! See what it says? He says,
and I quoteth the college grad..'...so I figured if I want to learn
anything, mite (SIC) as well to it right." Is this unbelievable or not?"

and got a degree.

"Bam! What did I say about cutting your own throat, LELAND?"

I have found that ham radio is an interesting

and fun hobby. Since my

professional background is in power

electronics, I have found that ham

radio has provided me with a means to

expand my knowledge in the area of

communication electronics.

"How about a return to basic prerequisites?"

*Its interesting to note that most of the new

technical advances being

made in Ham Radio

"Tell us, oh college grad, why did you capitalize "ham radio?" Oh. I
see. You carry the same reverence for it that you do myself."

occur on VHF and above. As an engineer

"Lalalalallalalalallalallala"

*that is what attracts me to the hobby.

From where I stand I see systems that were

completely designed in

hardware now redesigned as part hardware

and part software, which

performs better and costs

"No sireeeBob. No Dewey button for you, no chest to pin it on. COST, as
in SINGULAR! Even your average high school grad knows this."

less to manufacture. I think the time is

approaching where it will be

difficult to

"Retain your credibility, Leland?" No. Impossible. You are done.You can
have this razor though to finish yourself off, Mr. tough guy."

separate

*
the hardware from the software functions in

future communications

equipment. Everywhere you look, commercial

systems are going digital

while many Amateurs are still arguing about

the merits of Morse Code

testing

"Need I say more? Yea! Actually, I have a command! Go IMMEDIATELY and
fetch this wretched proof of your lack of intelligence and mushy gray
matter off of QRZ.com and at least rework it so anyone with a sixth
grade education can not come along and make a fool of you in front of
the entire world etched in stone for all of history to see. And I just
got down! Click click! : )"

Old February 24th 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
"Dr.Death" wrote:

[...]

It was funny to watch those two criminals step on each others dicks trying
to identify me, and coming up with the shop keeper's name from magilla
gorilla.
Old February 24th 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Lancer

Steveo wrote:

(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:
From:
(Steveo)
"Dr.Death" wrote:

[...]

That was Mr. Peebles, wasn't it?

Old February 24th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:
It was funny to watch those two criminals step on each others dicks
trying to identify me, and coming up with the shop keeper's name from
magilla gorilla.

That was Mr. Peebles, wasn't it?

Yea that Peebles guy with the mustache and a gorilla in the window. :P

Was Daytona fun?
Old February 25th 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Lancer

Steveo wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Steveo wrote:
It was funny to watch those two criminals step on each others dicks
trying to identify me, and coming up with the shop keeper's name from
magilla gorilla.

That was Mr. Peebles, wasn't it?

Yea that Peebles guy with the mustache and a gorilla in the window. :P

Was Daytona fun?

We had a great time. Getting ready to book next years trip. It totally
different than watching it on TV. The guy next to me had one of those
scanner/TV gizmos that they rent there. You could watch TV, listen to the
scanner, it showed speed and time for all the drivers. Next year I am
going to rent one.

Old February 25th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
moparholic at hotmail dot com is a sissy

identified and located, assclown.

Old February 26th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Ray Norshine

wrote in oups.com:

identified and located, assclown.

And everyone knows who you are too, idiot!

hardeeharrharrrrrrrrr!!!111!1111!11

----- January 6, 2003

Toledo Amateur Radio Club
7234 Latcha Road
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Attn: Trustee John C. Lagger, AA8XS

Warning Notice--Amateur Repeater W8RZM

Dear Mr. Lagger:

Our records indicate that you are the trustee for the above repeater
system. Enclosed are recordings of violations on the repeater by N8WWM. The
transmissions continued for a considerable time and there was no evidence
of a control operator.

Since you are the trustee for the repeater, it is important for you to
understand that you are responsible for its proper operation. The decision
to operate a repeater is a totally voluntarily one. Repeaters are a
convenience in the Amateur Radio Service, not a necessity. A repeater is a
station just like any other station; and under Section 97.205 of the
Commission's rules, all stations must have a licensee and control operator.
Under Sections 97.103(a) and 97.105, control operators must ensure the
immediate proper operation of a station, regardless of the type of station
control. Furthermore, "automatic" control does not mean "unattended"
operation. Unattended operation is not authorized under the rules.

The repeater licensee/trustee is responsible for all recurring violations
and violations that are not inadvertent, just as a licensee is responsible
for a base station HF station operation in the licensee's home. You must
prevent recurring and deliberate violations on the repeater by locking rule
violators out, using tones, warning users, limiting its operation, or
taking whatever steps necessary commensurate with your responsibility as
the licensee of the station. If you are unable to do so, then you must shut
down your station.

If you are unwilling or unable to prevent violations on the W8RZM repeater,
then your operator and station license will be subject to enforcement
action by the Commission. Such action may include monetary forfeiture,
operator license suspension or station license revocation.

Old February 26th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

"Ray Norshine" wrote in message
Such action may include monetary forfeiture,

Dogie would have to pay them in foodstamps.

Ping Doug Dr.Death CB 0 February 6th 06 08:37 PM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
Ping Doug Steveo CB 0 April 6th 04 01:25 AM
The updated "Whole Story"...much more accurate RichardHead28 CB 0 February 7th 04 12:16 AM