Old May 6th 04, 03:46 PM
AKC Master Control

Default AKC's gayness

A long, long time ago
doug still remembers how his daddy used to made him suck
he knew if he had his chance
for gay sex he'd drop his pants
and get his pooper reamed out
for a while

Sucking cock makes Doug quiver
shakes him to his lily liver
fagness in the truckstop
as Doug eats that dick glop
Doug fag will whine and cry
but the CB'er will never die
and AKC will suck both far and wide
until the HAM RADIO dies...

So, hey hey that doug's so gay
he's a faggot and a maggot and he sucks dick all day
and those jizz lick boys on the AKC side
doug sucks 'em til he dies.....
Doug sucks 'em til he dies....

doug loves a gay sex slave
and writing in sporadic waves
and his bible is play girl
he believes in anal hole
and licking on a jizz filled pole
he'll teach ya how to suck reeeeeeal slow

now we KNOW doug's in love with dick
just watch him kneel and start to lick
he stops his drugs and booze
to slurp up that pulsing goo
he's a lonely fag ass gayboy suck
with a camper shell on his pickup truck
wow the truckers sure are all in luck
the day the HAM RADIO died

So, hey hey that doug's so gay
he's a faggot and a maggot and he sucks dick all day
and those jizz lick boys on the AKC side
doug sucks 'em til he dies

Now for many years dougs been a fag
sucks cock each day until he gags
and thats also how it used to be...
Doug sucked for Dogie queen
and Aaron too cuz he's so mean
to that great faggot named N8

and while doug bobbed up and down
they all called him a fag AKC
dumb doug never learns
and his sphincter always burns

and while Leland fag read from "HAM RADIO Tricks"
doug sucked 8 or ten more dicks
look at how that punk ass licks...
The day the HAM RADIO died...

And we were singin...hey hey that doug's so gay
he's a faggot and a maggot and he sucks dick all day
and those jizz lick boys on the AKC side
doug sucks 'em til he dies.....

helter skelter in the summer swelter
doug sucks hard cock in a city park shelter
eight times a day and does it faaast!
He'll suck yer dick on the grass
you dont even have to make a pass
cuz he loves throbbing dripping boner up the ass
the AKC whipped out their little bones
and doug licked 'em till they moaned
Doug stuck his tongue out
for a pulsing throbbing jizz gout

the FCC then took the field
the AKC fags just whined and squealed
cuz 11 meters was repealed
the day the HAM RADIO died....

So, hey hey that doug's so gay
he's a faggot and a maggot and he sucks dick all day
and those jizz lick boys on the AKC side
doug sucks 'em til he dies.....

The AKC fags were all in one place
as doug talked of gay dates
and that they had to start again
so doug be nimble and doug be quick
suck upon a truckers dick
cuz jizz is a AKC's only friend

and as he watched amps melted down
he knew they were all just fag AKC
no more muff dive
no more AKC jive
and as the flames climbed high into the night
they saw the end of their faggot fight
and Cb'ers laughing with delight
the day the HAM RADIO died

So, hey hey that doug's so gay
he's a faggot and a maggot and he sucks dick all day
and those jizz lick boys on the AKC side
doug sucks 'em til he dies.....

FINAL VERSE

He saw Leland on drugs and booze
and asked him for some happy news
but he just smiled and said "I'm Gay"
He went down to the Liquor store
Where he first learned to be a gay sex whore
but the man there said that he was just too queer

And in the streets the children screamed
as the ran like hell from the AKC queen
But no AKC were speaking
no more HAM RADIO's needed peaking

And the 2 men doug sucked the most
his father, and son, as he loved to boast
they got busted and they were toast...

Old May 6th 04, 06:32 PM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
I'm done for the day, well almost, I have to rebuild a carb
on one of my spray rigs yet this afternoon. Did around $800
worth of boom spraying at a condo this morning. Nice work
when ya can get it.

My other trucks are still on the road..

Four more days and I am off to DC for an estimated 2-3 years. :-(

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old May 6th 04, 06:45 PM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
I'm done for the day, well almost, I have to rebuild a carb
on one of my spray rigs yet this afternoon. Did around $800
worth of boom spraying at a condo this morning. Nice work
when ya can get it.

My other trucks are still on the road..

Four more days and I am off to DC for an estimated 2-3 years. :-(

That blows, but I'm sure you'll make the best of it.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 6th 04, 08:31 PM
Road Warrior

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Four more days and I am off to DC for an estimated 2-3 years. :-(

That blows, but I'm sure you'll make the best of it.

What other choice do I have? :-) I can retire, and sit on my ass at home
until I succumb from complete friggin boredom.

--
_____________________________________

Old May 6th 04, 09:31 PM
Steveo

"Road Warrior" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:
Four more days and I am off to DC for an estimated 2-3 years. :-(

That blows, but I'm sure you'll make the best of it.

What other choice do I have? :-) I can retire, and sit on my ass at
home until I succumb from complete friggin boredom.

You'll get fat, old and squeaky if you do that.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

Old May 7th 04, 01:56 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Road Warrior" wrote:

Four more days and I am off to DC for an estimated 2-3 years. :-(

That blows, but I'm sure you'll make the best of it.

What other choice do I have? :-) I can retire, and sit on my ass at
home until I succumb from complete friggin boredom.

You'll get fat, old and squeaky if you do that.

dc area is expensive.
fat hmm maybe. old, its inevitable. squeaky, use lube

Old May 7th 04, 02:01 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Road Warrior" wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Road Warrior" wrote:

Four more days and I am off to DC for an estimated 2-3 years. :-(

That blows, but I'm sure you'll make the best of it.

What other choice do I have? :-) I can retire, and sit on my ass at
home until I succumb from complete friggin boredom.

You'll get fat, old and squeaky if you do that.

dc area is expensive.
fat hmm maybe. old, its inevitable. squeaky, use lube

He lives in Georgia, so the traveling might keep him (in) trim. g

Many sights to see and enjoy carefully in DC.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 7th 04, 02:28 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Road Warrior" wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Road Warrior" wrote:

Four more days and I am off to DC for an estimated 2-3 years. :-(

That blows, but I'm sure you'll make the best of it.

What other choice do I have? :-) I can retire, and sit on my ass at
home until I succumb from complete friggin boredom.

You'll get fat, old and squeaky if you do that.

dc area is expensive.
fat hmm maybe. old, its inevitable. squeaky, use lube

He lives in Georgia, so the traveling might keep him (in) trim. g

Many sights to see and enjoy carefully in DC.

dc is nice if one is careful. the tube is great and interesting that one
can see an approaching train by a series of lights illuminating. its for
the folks at galluidet (sp?) university who are hearing impaired.
georgetown has some very good restuarants.
will be in baltimore monday to test some subsea repeaters and will
experience the nightlife there.

Old May 7th 04, 02:35 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Road Warrior" wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Road Warrior" wrote:

Four more days and I am off to DC for an estimated 2-3 years. :-(

That blows, but I'm sure you'll make the best of it.

What other choice do I have? :-) I can retire, and sit on my ass
at home until I succumb from complete friggin boredom.

You'll get fat, old and squeaky if you do that.

dc area is expensive.
fat hmm maybe. old, its inevitable. squeaky, use lube

He lives in Georgia, so the traveling might keep him (in) trim. g

Many sights to see and enjoy carefully in DC.

dc is nice if one is careful. the tube is great and interesting that one
can see an approaching train by a series of lights illuminating. its for
the folks at galluidet (sp?) university who are hearing impaired.
georgetown has some very good restuarants.
will be in baltimore monday to test some subsea repeaters and will
experience the nightlife there.

You should email Road W and fill him in on that scene, since you know
a little about it. He's bumming. (email me for his email)

Be careful in Baltimore, their stolen football team wears lavender.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 7th 04, 02:50 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Road Warrior" wrote:

Steveo wrote:

"Road Warrior" wrote:

[...]

lavendar eh? still a dangerous f'ball team this upcoming year.
spent some time in the area working military related projects years
back. its a bitch to work that area on ssb due to it being close, 200
miles or so.