Old August 4th 03, 01:19 PM
William Mutch

Default ?? QRZ ?? passed re-examination?

Saturday, after almost 6 years of having let my ham ticket expire,
I passed re-examination of General Class through the volenteer examiner
program at the Ithaca NY hamfest. Thanks guys!
Anyone have a sense of how long it takes the FCC to process the
paperwork and issue my new call?

ex- KA1UL
Old August 4th 03, 01:37 PM
Constitutionalist1

You will be able to check your new call through the FCC ULS system online. I
know that when I received my license back in 2000 it only took a few days
for my license grant to be shown on the FCC site and QRZ.COM. Once it has
been granted to you, you are free to use your new privleges.

ell.edu...

Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
There is no International Code Requirement and techs can operate HF according to FCC Rules JJ General 159 August 12th 03 12:25 AM
ATTN: Tech Licensee USA Morse Code Freedom Day is August 1st Dwight Stewart Policy 300 August 12th 03 12:25 AM
ATTN: Tech Licensee USA Morse Code Freedom Day is August 1st Dwight Stewart CB 193 August 12th 03 12:25 AM
NCVEC NPRM for elimination of horse and buggy morse code requirement. Keith Policy 1 July 31st 03 03:46 AM