Old January 16th 11, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ace, what about the sunspots forming baseball stitches-like patterns?

How was I wrong? How can you add to the discussion without letting the
"inner Steve" ruin everything?
Old January 16th 11, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

How was I wrong?

Bothers you a lot, doesn't it?

Old January 16th 11, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

How was I wrong?

Bothers you a lot, doesn't it?

But, surprised I am not, you, after all, being a Golden Come-Along Award
winner!

Old January 17th 11, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 16, 3:20*pm, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

How was I wrong?

Bothers you a lot, doesn't it?

But, surprised I am not, you, after all, being a Golden Come-Along Award
winner!

Steve, we all respect your shortwave knowledge, but we just wish you'd
set a better example of common sense and civility.

The "inner Steve" has clearly driven most hobbyists away from this
newsgroup.

Peace is something worth striving for.

Mike
Old January 17th 11, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/17/2011 9:48 AM, Mike wrote:

Steve, we all respect your shortwave knowledge, but we just wish you'd
set a better example of common sense and civility.

The "inner Steve" has clearly driven most hobbyists away from this
newsgroup.

Peace is something worth striving for.

Mike

Actually, he is an idiot. Either a child or a moron ... you use too
much verbiage for a simple fact.

Regards,
JS

Old January 17th 11, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Jan 16, 3:20 pm, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

How was I wrong?

Bothers you a lot, doesn't it?

But, surprised I am not, you, after all, being a Golden Come-Along Award
winner!

Steve, we all respect your shortwave knowledge, but we just wish you'd
set a better example of common sense and civility.

Common sense would dictate that one not lie about having a PhD, boy.

Old January 17th 11, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dummies are as dummies do ...

On 1/17/2011 11:28 AM, dxAce wrote:

Common sense would dictate that one not lie about having a PhD, boy.

In your case, would fail from the get-go!

Indeed, don't even claim a high school education!

Regards,
JS
Old January 17th 11, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/17/2011 11:28 AM, dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:

On Jan 16, 3:20 pm, wrote:
dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

How was I wrong?

Bothers you a lot, doesn't it?

But, surprised I am not, you, after all, being a Golden Come-Along Award
winner!

Steve, we all respect your shortwave knowledge, but we just wish you'd
set a better example of common sense and civility.

Common sense would dictate that one not lie about having a PhD, boy.

That shtick is growing mold. Why don't you quietly bask in the infinite
golden glory that you are, having never once ****ed-up?

You still haven't shared your insight into magnetic dipoles on the
surface of the Sun.

http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/assets/img/..._1024_HMIB.jpg
Old January 17th 11, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Jan 16, 3:20 pm, wrote:
dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

How was I wrong?

Bothers you a lot, doesn't it?

But, surprised I am not, you, after all, being a Golden Come-Along Award
winner!

Steve, we all respect your shortwave knowledge, but we just wish you'd
set a better example of common sense and civility.

Common sense would dictate that one not lie about having a PhD, boy.

That shtick is growing mold.

The truth never grows mold, 'tard boy.

New Sunspots Telamon Shortwave 0 March 7th 09 05:18 AM
No Sunspots Billy Burpelson[_2_] Shortwave 2 September 8th 08 03:29 PM
OT baseball Steveo CB 13 October 27th 06 02:20 AM
Baseball Smile Burr Shortwave 4 October 21st 04 11:36 PM
GIANT SUNSPOTS Stewart Mackenzie Shortwave 0 October 22nd 03 07:55 PM