Old June 2nd 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New rotative active AM/FM antenna out from China T007

pls check some interesting pic's from my radio discuss forum

http://bbs.leowood.net/web/leowood/f...=0&ClassI D=0

What about T007 Antenna ?

Outdoor wide range receiving antenna.

Indoor Control System

Indoor control outdoor antenna rotation.

1:1 control the direction

Wide range band:

MW - 500K~1650K
SW1 - 1.6M~6M
SW2 - 5M~13M
SW3 - 12M~20M
FM - 76M~108M

Build-in amplifier provides up to 28dB of gain (FM without
amplifier).

Just a 12 meters cable connection between Indoor and outdoor
components.

Loop AM Antenna, HB9CV FM Antenna.

Fully-brushed aluminum shell

power 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz (Manual switch inside)

Old June 2nd 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://bbs.leowood.net/web/leowood/f...?id=4179413&pa...

What about T007 Antenna ?

*Outdoor wide range receiving antenna.

*Indoor Control System

*Indoor control outdoor antenna rotation.

*1:1 control the direction

*Wide range band:

*MW - 500K~1650K
*SW1 - 1.6M~6M
SW2 - 5M~13M
SW3 - 12M~20M
FM - 76M~108M

*Build-in amplifier provides up to 28dB of gain (FM without
amplifier).

*Just a 12 meters *cable connection between Indoor and outdoor
components.

*Loop AM Antenna, HB9CV FM Antenna.

*Fully-brushed aluminum shell

power 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz (Manual switch inside)

That's quite an impressive looking antenna. How does it perform.
Old June 2nd 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 2, 9:06*am, leowood wrote:
pls check some interesting pic's from my radio discuss forum

http://bbs.leowood.net/web/leowood/f...?id=4179413&pa...

What about T007 Antenna ?

*Outdoor wide range receiving antenna.

*Indoor Control System

*Indoor control outdoor antenna rotation.

*1:1 control the direction

*Wide range band:

*MW - 500K~1650K
*SW1 - 1.6M~6M
SW2 - 5M~13M
SW3 - 12M~20M
FM - 76M~108M

*Build-in amplifier provides up to 28dB of gain (FM without
amplifier).

*Just a 12 meters *cable connection between Indoor and outdoor
components.

*Loop AM Antenna, HB9CV FM Antenna.

*Fully-brushed aluminum shell

power 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz (Manual switch inside)

Leowood,

1 - Interesting Product
2 - Nice Product Photography
3 - ? Product Price ?

~ RHF
Old June 3rd 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 3, 2:50*am, Radioguy wrote:
[...]

That's quite an impressive looking antenna. *How does it perform.- Hide quoted text -

I think the AM receive performance maybe similar as AOR 380 with
outdoor mounting, puls T007 can be rotated to the desired direction
accurately, so the antenna can always pick up the max signnal just
like a rotated YAGI and
slso the FM element applied the approved HB9CV structure, even though
it works as a passive antenna, I believe it should be ok.
Old June 3rd 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 3, 4:15*am, RHF wrote:
On Jun 2, 9:06*am, leowood wrote:

[...]

So far the loop antenna is not avaiable outside China, In China, the U/
P is RMB 1180, I haven't check the exchange currency with USD, maybe
1:7? so I think the U/P is around USD 168.00
Here is producer's website for your reference

http://degia.cn/index_en.html

Old June 3rd 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New Rotative AM/FM/SW Active Antenna - Degia # T007 -China-

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Jun 2, 6:09*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*leowood wrote:
pls check some interesting pic's from my radio discuss forum

http://bbs.leowood.net/web/leowood/f...?id=4179413&pa...
erty=0&ClassID=0

What about T007 Antenna ?

*Outdoor wide range receiving antenna.

*Indoor Control System

*Indoor control outdoor antenna rotation.

*1:1 control the direction

*Wide range band:

*MW - 500K~1650K
*SW1 - 1.6M~6M
SW2 - 5M~13M
SW3 - 12M~20M
FM - 76M~108M

*Build-in amplifier provides up to 28dB of gain (FM without
amplifier).

*Just a 12 meters *cable connection between Indoor and outdoor
components.

*Loop AM Antenna, HB9CV FM Antenna.

*Fully-brushed aluminum shell

power 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz (Manual switch inside)

- I don't read Chinese.
- Do you have an english web site?
-

New Rotative AM/FM/SW Active Antenna - Degia # T007 -China-

Here are 3 English Webpages for the
DEGIA # T007 -price- USD 369.0 ? ? ?
Outdoor Wide-range Receiving Antenna
http://degia.cn/index_antenna_en.html
http://degia.cn/index_product_en.html
http://degia.cn/index_antenna_en.html#

Frequency Range:
MW - 500K~1650K
SW1 - 1.6M~6M
SW2 - 4.5M~13M
SW3 - 12M~20M
FM - 76M~108M

No specifications to speak of other than the frequency of operation so I
can't say much about it other than to speculate.

The hardware looks physically robust.

The design is comprised of two antennas. One is a small loop for MW and
the other is a two element beam for FM. Probably a dipole with
reflector. Either could be the SW antenna. Maybe the loop is used for
the lower SW bands and the dipole the higher SW bands.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 3rd 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

leowood wrote:
pls check some interesting pic's from my radio discuss forum

http://bbs.leowood.net/web/leowood/f...=0&ClassI D=0

What about T007 Antenna ?

Outdoor wide range receiving antenna.

Indoor Control System

Indoor control outdoor antenna rotation.

1:1 control the direction

Wide range band:

MW - 500K~1650K
SW1 - 1.6M~6M
SW2 - 5M~13M
SW3 - 12M~20M
FM - 76M~108M

Build-in amplifier provides up to 28dB of gain (FM without
amplifier).

Just a 12 meters cable connection between Indoor and outdoor
components.

Loop AM Antenna, HB9CV FM Antenna.

Fully-brushed aluminum shell

power 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz (Manual switch inside)

28 dB of gain is outrageous.
Old June 4th 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 3, 9:05 pm, Dave wrote:
leowood wrote:
pls check some interesting pic's from my radio discuss forum

http://bbs.leowood.net/web/leowood/f...?id=4179413&pa...

What about T007 Antenna ?

Outdoor wide range receiving antenna.

Indoor Control System

Indoor control outdoor antenna rotation.

1:1 control the direction

Wide range band:

MW - 500K~1650K
SW1 - 1.6M~6M
SW2 - 5M~13M
SW3 - 12M~20M
FM - 76M~108M

Build-in amplifier provides up to 28dB of gain (FM without
amplifier).

Just a 12 meters cable connection between Indoor and outdoor
components.

Loop AM Antenna, HB9CV FM Antenna.

Fully-brushed aluminum shell

power 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz (Manual switch inside)

28 dB of gain is outrageous.- Hide quoted text -

yes$B!$(BI think 20dB gain will be more reasonable..just like AOR LA-320
Old June 7th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 2, 6:29*pm, RHF wrote:
On Jun 2, 4:04 pm, leowood wrote:

[...]

The two twin parallel FM Antenna Elements both appear to
be Matched and Driven -versus- one Driven and one Passive.

New Rotative AM/FM/SW Active Antenna - Degia # T007 -China-

DEGIA # T007 -price- USD 369.0 ? ? ?
Outdoor Wide-range Receiving Antennahttp://degia.cn/index_antenna_en.htmlhttp://degia.cn/index_product_en.htmlhttp://degia.cn/index_antenna_en.html#

DEGIA gives a Link to eBay -but- presently there is
nothing [Degia -or T007 Antenna] on eBay.

DEGIA : Shen Zhen Degia Vision Technology Co., Ltd.http://degia.cn/index_about_en.htmlh...ontact_en.html
Location : Shenzhen, Guangdong, China *[PRC]
which is on the other-side of the old Hong Kong
Border with China.https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/hk.html

FWIW - It's now Listed on eBay for sale as "Buy-It-Now"

T007 OUTDOOR MW SHORTWAVE FM ACTIVE ROTATING ANTENNA

Best reception antenna for Medium Wave, Short Wave & FM

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ160248624828

BIN $229 + S&H $109 = $338
[Source & Shipping Location : Hong Kong SAR China ]

OK at that Price : ? Any One Thinking Wellbrook Instead ?
.
DISCLAIMER - All Links/URLs are provide as sources of
Visual Reference for their Images and Technical Content :
They Do Not Constitute an Offer "For Sale".
Old June 13th 08, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 7, 6:09*am, RHF wrote:
On Jun 2, 6:29*pm, RHF wrote:

On Jun 2, 4:04 pm, leowood wrote:

[...]

*.
NOTICE - BE ADVISED : This is NOT my Auction and
I am NOT Associated with the eBay Seller.
*.
PLEASE NOTE : That this Message is being Posted as Radio
Product News and is For Your Informational [FYI] Purposes Only.
*.
CAUTION - Know your Seller and something about what they are Selling.
*.
As Always - Buyer Beware - Life is a Gamble and so is eBay ~ RHF

NOTE - The seller ended this listing early
because the item is no longer available for sale.
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ160248624828