FREQ COVERAGE OF VOYAGER VR-9000

Old August 20th 03, 09:28 PM
Galaxyelc

Default FREQ COVERAGE OF VOYAGER VR-9000

I have a chance to buy a Ranger VR-9000,unmodified,does anyone know the
complete freq coverage once the mod has been done??? I can't find it
anywhere,thanks....BOB
Old August 21st 03, 05:57 AM
Trs1

I believe the coverage to be the same as a Galaxy DX-88 HL. I believe
you can find a frequency chart for the 6 band radios at
www.galaxyradios.com