SWAN 117C Power Supply info needed

Old September 11th 03, 10:41 PM
SPAM HATER

Default SWAN 117C Power Supply info needed

Question for those of you who are pretty familiar with this unit or have a
schematic/manual.. I have a reprint of sorts.

I'm working on one here for someone.. The schematic I have shows C5 to be a
100uF 25 WV Elec. Cap.
What I'm finding in this unit is a 250uF 25 WV Elec. Cap. and it looks as it
was installed when unit was made, not as part of a repair.

Was there a factory upgrade made to this unit for this to occur? OR a
misprint in the schematic with a parts list addendum that I don't have? Can
anyone enlighten me on this? All the info I have here says nothing of a
change of value.

Please e-mail me direct, to

My news groups replies and posts are delayed for some reason.

Thanks,

C.L.

Old September 12th 03, 02:45 AM
Chuck Harris

My schematic shows it to be 250uF @ 25V. But seriously, all it powers
is a couple of 12v dc relay coils. If it is too small, they will hum.

-Chuck, WA3UQV

cheap power supply w4jle Antenna 5 January 11th 04 12:56 AM
Gotham Antenna info needed Keyboard In The Wilderness Antenna 4 December 5th 03 04:09 PM
Derivation of the Reflection Coefficient? Dr. Slick Antenna 104 September 6th 03 02:27 AM
FS: Ten Tec Omni-D Series B with Power Supply GS Boatanchors 0 July 24th 03 09:18 PM