Old October 19th 03, 10:55 PM
Alun Palmer

Jack wrote in
:

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:16:25 -0500, "Clint" rattlehead at computron
dot net wrote:

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
.com...

That's an adverb, not an adjective.

Um, no; it is modifying "brilliant", which is a noun. Thus it is an
adjective.

geez, does it really matter? It's the same word... if the FCC is going
to stoop to THAT low of a level to let certain words "slide" now, why
not just do away with all censoring all at once?

it'll degenerate one day to the type of television they have in europe
and australia, where I hear just about anything goes.

Clint

As compared to where else? For the most part, European TV is vastly
superior in quality to US television. When it comes to childrens
programming, I've discovered that Australia and New Zealand have
produced some of the best and most imaginative kids TV series I've
seen.

In the US, the trash and even worse is there and quite visible. They
just use verbal and visual euphanisms, which is even more
objectionable.

-Jack-

The question is, does this now mean we can say the F word on ham radio?