Old October 29th 03, 12:29 AM
Jim Hampton

Larry,

I'd gently remind you that there wouldn't be any citizens (well, very few -
only the decendents of the original folks after the revolutionary war) at
all under those rules. My great-grandfather and my grandfather (when he was
7) immigrated to the US in the late 1800s (my dads side). My mother's
grandfather (my great-grandfather) immigrated from Canada. If their
children couldn't become citizens, I wouldn't be one now. Heck, how could
they hold a draft back in WWII with no citizens? Only draft foreigners?

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"